Sound       
Tarata - Images Today
 
The home "Woodlands" built in 1903 by William Guilford as it is today
 
         
The church was erected on land 1902 Miss Hine donated 
 
              
Place cursor on images above
The hall (centre)was erected in 1904
On right, house erected by William Guilford in 1903

Above: the orignial interior doors in house stripped of paint
and restored to former glory

On left, the stained glass window that was installed by the Paterson family who owned the store in memory of son David Paterson, killed in action in 1918 WWI.

 Images and data used in this site copyright -
 Please